Overall objective: To contribute to the reduction of the employment rate among young generation in rural areas of Montenegro and Albania by establishing new and improving existing production, processing and trade in fresh raspberries.
Specific objectives: 1. To reduce number of the unemployed persons, 2. To improve entrepreneurial skills among young unemployed persons and persons with disabilities through trainings and introduction of modern agri-technologies, 3. To increase visibility and promotion of the green economy and land management, sustainable development of raspberry production.
0.1 Forming a project team and project management;
0.2 Project team meetings;
0.3 Regular reporting to Contracting Authority;
1.1 Selection of the participants for trainings;
1.2 Trainings on production of raspberries;
1.3 Trainings on establishing start-up companies and marketing of the products;
1.4 Purchase of seedling materials for trainees/future raspberry farmers;
1.5 Mentoring of the producers and setting up local associations of raspberry producers in Petnjica and Vau i Dejes;
1.6 Preparation and printing of the manual for present and future raspberry producers;
2.1 Visits to Montenegro and Albania – exchanges of experience;
2.2 Organisation of the Raspberry fair in Montenegro with active participation of Albanian counterpart;
2.3 Establishment of local associations of raspberry producers in Petnjica and Vau i Dejes;
3.1 Visibility campaign in Montenegro and Albania;
3.2 Kick-off meetings and final conferences in Montenegro and Albania;
3.3 Short editorials by local and national TV stations;
3.4 Social media Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
R1: New jobs created in the cross-border area in the agricultural sector and new producers registered;
R2: Established access to trainings for the raspberry cultivation;
R3: Improved cooperation among producers in Montenegro and Albania;
R4: Population in the cross-border area and target municipalities informed about the production of the raspberries in the area with strong visibility campaign.
• Creating jobs in the cross-border area in the agricultural sector and registering new producers;
• Established approach to training for raspberry planting;
• Improved cooperation between raspberry producers in Montenegro and Albania;
• Informing the population with a strong visibility campaign in the cross-border area and target municipalities about raspberry production.
• Raspberry production training for 40 potential producers and training on start-up companies and product marketing;
• Purchase of planting material for future raspberry growers (56000 seedlings, 3200 poles, drip system, etc.);
• Providing mentoring services to producers and establishing local associations of raspberry producers in Petnjica and in Vau i Dejes;
• Preparation and printing of manuals for current and future raspberry producers (200 pieces);
• 2 study visits to Montenegro and Albania in order to exchange experiences;
• Organization of a raspberry fair in Montenegro with active participation of Albanian colleagues;
• Establishment of local associations of raspberry producers in Petnjica and in Vau i Dejes;
Ok, I agree