Overal objective: To support social integration by fostering sustainable sport exchanges in order to increase participation of people with physical disabilities in sports in the border region.
Project purpose: Creating preconditions for sport development aimed at people with physical disabilities through procurement of sports equipment and increase of professional competences and institutional capacities;
Specific objective: Promoting parasports on disability-specific sport events.
The following activities were implemented:
– Procurement of sports equipment for local sports organizations working with physically disabled athletes
– Procurement of transport vehicle for disabled persons
– Organization of workshops for sport professionals
– Promotional training with disabled athletes
– Research on participation of people with physical disabilities in sports in the border region
– Development of teaching material
– Assignment of 4 sport assistants to local sport associations
– Starting of Initiative for the organised sport engagement of people with disabilities in programme area.
– Organization of symposium
– Organization of exhibition matches
– Project management
Ok, I agree