Overall objective: is to improve the access to the labour market for young people and encourage socially vulnerable groups to participate in society.
Specific objective: develop and promote methodology and tools which will improve skills, competences and cross border exchange of ideas and business among young people of the region.
The foreseen activities within the project are:
1.1 Initial cross-border meeting for set up communication plan;
1.2 Organization of 6 local workshops for transfer of good practice;
1.3 Promotional outreach campaign for promoting social innovation concept and online methods as an opportunity for profession.
2.1 Selection of participants that will become part of Hacker space.
2.2 Selection of trainers (individuals and companies) and conducting training needs assessment for the participants.
2.2.1 Drafting of curricula for training.
2.3 Training sessions on social innovative skills.
2.3.1. Preparation and realisation of E-learning courses.
3.1 Organisation of cross border activities for facilitating physical connection between members of CBC hacker space network;
3.2 Coaching and supporting trainees on acquisition and retention of international and national online clients, including establishment of individual and collective start-ups;
3.3 Encouraging and supporting participant on establishment of start-ups;
3.4 Establishment of Hacker spaces community that promote social innovation and online labour;
3.5 Conference “New technology, self-employment and economic initiatives with a cross border outreach” (final project conference).
R1: Young people in cross-border area are informed and encouraged to use social innovations and technology as their perspective of employment;
R2: Trainings and personal assistance provided for increasing competences and skills as a support for to develop of their own business solutions;
R3: Young people are supported to exchange ideas and start business cooperation with the other young people from the CBC region.
• 1 cross border meeting ;
• Procedures and documentation for monitoring and reporting prepared by project partners;
• Agreement upon number of promotional materials produced, target locations defined, number of ads and documentaries produced, establishment of online promotional strategy;
• 6 local workshops organized;
• At least 20 trainers selected;
• One training needs assessment conducted;
• At least 5 curricula developed;
• At least 12 training sessions delivered;
• At least 100 participants trained, of which 50% women;
• At least 30 of on-line work tasks completed;
• At least 200 hours coaching and support delivered
• 2 hacker spaces established
• At least 6 start-ups established
• 30 members of the hacker spaces community, of which 50 % women’s;
• At least two cross border activities organized;
• One project conference organized;
• At least 100 participants at the conference participated.
Ok, I agree