Overall objective is to strengthen and utilize the agricultural sector of the cross-border region as a driver of sustainable employment and self-employment.
Specific objective is to develop continued learning practices aiming to improve skills of employed in the farming sector.
The foreseen activities within the project are:
1.1 Mapping of resources in the target municipalities;
1.2 Creating of business models for new farmers;
1.3 Promotion of the employment in agriculture;
2.1 Establishing of the training centres ;
2.2 Educational trainings for farmers;
2.3 Study visits to the farms in Kosovo and Montenegro;
3.1 Organization of cross border conference for stakeholders;
3.2 Organization of agricultural fair;
3.3 Development and dissemination of promotional material (newsletters, flyers, info boards).
Result 1: Resources for employment in agriculture identified and promoted;
Result 2: Technical capacities of the farmers upgraded;
Result 3: Agricultural products from the cross border region promoted to the public and businesses
• Compilation of a comprehensive report on the situation and farming resources in the target area;
• Handbooks for start-up farms;
• Promotion Campaign for Employmentwithin the Agricultural sector (2 info sessions in local employment bureaus in Decan and Berane, 4 high schools targeting the youth population, 500 young and unemployed reached by the info campaign);
• Establishment of two training centers (one in Kosovo OS and one in Montenegro), which will have demo farms and demo fields, with the aim of improving farmer production techniques and strengthening the capacity of 50 farmers directly involved in the project;
• Production volume of the farms included in the project increased by at least 20%;
• Organizing training for 50 farmers with one year mentoring for each farmer individually by experts;
• Cross-border study visit for 20 farmers;
• Joint Cross-Border Conference;
• 2 agricultural fairs;
• Development and dissemination of promotional material (newsletters, flyers, info boards).
Ok, I agree