|Programme website||Montenegro – Albania|
|Contribution to the Programme’s specific objective||The competitiveness of the tourism sector is enhanced by the economic valorisation of the cultural and natural heritage|
|Project start date||02-05-2018|
|Project end date||01-05-2021|
|Project total budget||EUR 257.848,60|
|Project EU funding||EUR 216.592,82|
|Description||Overall objective is to contribute to improving living standards of cross border area between ME-AL through encouraging the specific tourism offers.
Specific objective is to enhance economic valorization of potential in cross border area between ME-AL true promotion and lunch of joint tourism product based on child friendly concept and inter-sectorial cooperation.
Project activities are:
|Expected results||1. Representatives of tourism industry and CSO’s from cross border region are educated and interconnected on development of new offer in community based tourism.
2. Tourist association, CSOs and other key tourism stakeholders in developing Child Friendly Tourism developed joint package of new touristic offer.
3. Joint activities focused on developing Child Friendly Tourism offer as innovative tourist products in cross border region are promoted.
|Expected outputs||• 150 of organizations, and 5000 citizens informed and sensitized for innovative cross-border tourist offer
• 80 copies of training curriculum and manual developed, designed and printed
• 4 network meetings
• 4 coordination meetings
• 4 Regional knowledge exchange workshops with at least 120 participants
• 2 Modular Training for successful development of joint tourism product
• 1 training for Development of tourism products organized
• 1 training for Setting-up, presentation and promotion of the new products organized
• 6 Interventions in the communities (3 per each country)
• 5 media reports covering project activities
• 1 New touristic Brand developed
• Child friendly offers is presented at 3 Tourist Markets
• 1 Website for join touristic offer is created
• 1 Joint Communication Strategy, dissemination plan and marketing plan are created
• 4 public visibility events
• 1 Closing Conference
|Lead partner||Institution name: Association for Democratic Prosperity – ZID
Address: 32 Gojka Radonjića
Legal status: Private
|Partner||Institution name: Center “CHILDREN TODAY”
Address: “TishDahia”,Pallati “Eurobiznes”, Kati 2, Ap. 3
Legal status: Private