Overall objective: To contribute to the enhancement of the economic competitiveness of the area through increase in area’s tourism potential.
Specific objective: To contribute to tourism development through joint valorisation and promotion of the archaeological cultural heritage of the area.
A1.1.1. – “Excavation of two major archaeological sites in Montenegro and Albania (Tumarice castrum and Christian Basilica of Hoti in Kastrat,Malesia e Madhe)”;
A1.1.2. “Conservation and tourist signalization of two major archaeological sites in Montenegro and Albania (Tumarice castrum and Christian Basilica of Hoti in Kastrat,Malesia e Madhe)”; A22.214.171.124. “Preparation and placement of tourist signalling in MNE and ALB and tourist information cabin in Kastrat, Malesia e Madhe“; A126.96.36.199. “The construction of a pedestrian street that leads to the Christian Basilica of Hoti (250 m)”;
A1.1.3. “Mapping and surveying Roman road structure connecting fortresses along Prevalis/Moesia Limes”;
A1.2.1. – ” Conducting two joint twenty-day cross-border archaeological youth camps in participating locations”;
A1.2.2. – “Conducting one joint multilingual cross-border scientific symposium on area’s archaeology”;
A1.2.3. – “Creating one joint multilingual scientific publication regarding early Christian archaeological heritage of the participating municipalities;
A1.3.1. – “Developing one multilingual augmented reality ICT mobile app as tourism guide for participating locations”;
A1.3.2. – “Printing, publishing and distributing one joint multilingual tourism publication regarding locations involved”;
A1.3.3. – “Printing and distributing project promotional material”;
A1.3.4. – “Staging four cross-border press conferences promoting project results”;
A1.3.4. – “Conducting one promotional tour of the cross-border area, for stakeholders in European tourism”;
A1.3.5. – “Conducting one promotional tour of the cross-border area, for stakeholders in European tourism”.
R1 New (unutilized) archaeological (cultural) sites of the cross-border area excavated conserved and valorised for tourist use;
R2 Cross-border cooperation in field of archaeology and cultural heritage enhanced;
R3 Newly discovered archaeological sites (participating sites) promoted for tourism use.
• Excavation of two major archeological sites in Montenegro and Albania (Tumbarice castrum and Hoti Christian Basilica in Kastrat, Malesia e Madhe);
• Protection and tourist signage of two major archeological sites in Montenegro and Albania;
• Preparation and installation of tourist signage in Montenegro and Albania and tourist information checkpoint in Kastrat, Malesi e Madhe;
• Construction of a pedestrian street / path leading to the Christian Basilica of Hoti (250 m);
• Mapping and exploration of a Roman road structure linking fortresses along Prevalis/Moesia Limes;
• Implementation of two joint twenty-day cross-border archeological camps for young people in covered locations for 400 students/youth;
• Conducting a joint multilingual cross-border scientific symposium on archeology of the area;
• Creating a joint multilingual scientific publication on the early Christian archeological heritage of the participating municipalities;
• Developing a multi-lingual ICT mobile application as a travel guide for project locations;
• Promotion and printing and distribution of project promotional material;
• Conducting one cross-border promotional tour for 12 participants in the field of tourism.
Ok, I agree