|Programme website||Montenegro – Kosovo*|
|Contribution to the Programme’s specific objective||Improve the volume, quality and visibility of tourism related to valorisation of cultural and natural heritage and values|
|Project start date||01-02-2019|
|Project end date||01-02-2021|
|Project total budget||EUR 424.724,73|
|Project EU funding||EUR 360.994,40|
|Description||The overall objective: improve the volume, quality and visibility of tourism.
The specific objective is to strengthen cross-border zone of Prokletije as outdoor destination.
The foreseen activities within the project are:
|Expected results||R1: Improved outdoor tourism infrastructure
R2: Standardized cross-border information made available for tourists and tourism agencies
R3: Promotional activities to increase visibility of targeted zone as outdoor destination.
|Expected outputs||• 300 km long network of trails developed, 2 thematic trails established, 1 rockclimbing site set up;
• 10 bicycle parking spots set up in Montenegro and 10 in Kosovo;
• 50 water signs installed, 50 resting points setup, 30 viewpoints signposted;
• At least 20 trails uploaded on maps, GPS data collected for at least ICQ service providers, Electronic maps for Kosovo and Montenegro updated, 3 GPS devices procured;
• 4000 maps printed, 50 information boards installed in cross-border area;
• Two mobile phone applications developed (Android and ICS), I web portal developed;
• 6 billboards placed in Prokletije/Bjeshket e Namuna region;
• 5000 flyers printed, 1 promotional video developed, 4000 brochures, 6 interactive display;
• 2 cross-border fairs arranged, 100 exhibitors, 1000 visitors, at least 10 media reports on events.
|Lead partner||Institution name: Regional Development Agency for Bjelasica, Komovi and Prokletije
Address: IV Crnogorske brigade 40, Berane
Legal status: Private
|Partner||Institution name: Regional Development Agency – West
Address: Çarshija e gjate nn, Pejë/Peć
Legal status: Public
|Partner||Institution name: Municipality of Peja/Pec
Address: Mbreteresha Teuta 59, Pejë/Peć
Legal status: Public