The eligible area of the Programme is the following:
– in the Republic of North Macedonia: the Regions of Pelagonia, Polog, Southwest,
– in the Republic of Albania: the Regions of Dibra, Elbasan, Korça.
The Programme welcomes potential applicants to submit their applications electronically. Online submission via PROSPECT is mandatory for this call for proposals until 15/02/2021. The call will be opened for the following thematic priorities of the Programme:
- Priority 1: Encouraging tourism, culture and natural heritage
- Priority 2: Enhancing competitiveness, business, trade and investment
- Priority 3: Protecting environment, promoting climate change adaptation and mitigation, risk prevention and management.
The amount allocated to the 3rd Call for Proposals is EUR 4,930,000.00€, EU funding.
Please note that the Delegation of European Union to the Republic of North Macedonia and the Joint Technical Secretariat staff will organize 4 information sessions via ZOOM, in order to provide detailed information and practical advice for preparation and submission of applications.
For more information, please click here.