The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Serbia, in cooperation with the European Integration Office of the Government of Montenegro and the Ministry of European Integration of the Government of the Republic of Serbia, have launched the Second Call for Proposals under the IPA cross-border cooperation programme Serbia-Montenegro 2014-2020.
The call is opened for the fallowing thematic priorities (TP):
- TP 1 – Promoting employment, labor mobility and social and cultural inclusion across the border; and
- TP 3 – Improving capacities for exploiting tourism potentials of the Programme area.
Guidelines for applicants, as well as the complete Application package, are available at the following link.
With an aim to promote the Second Call for Proposals, and to present the rules of the Call and the application package, the following events will be organized in Montenegro:
- 16 September 2019 (starting at 11.00 hours) – Kick-off conference and Informative Session, hotel “Hilton”, Podgorica, and
- 18 September 2019 (starting at 11.00) – Information Session, hotel “Franca”, Bijelo Polje.
With an aim to present the rules of the 2nd Call for Proposals, the application package, as to facilitate the establishment of the project’s partnership, the following events will be organized in the Republic of Serbia:
- 2 October 2019 – Partner Search Forum and Informative session, Priboj, and
- 4 October 2019 – Information session, Sjenica
The public concerned shall subsequently be informed of the exact locations and time of the events in the Republic of Serbia.
Deadline for submission of project proposals is December 27, 2019 at 15:00h.
More details on IPA CBC programme Serbia – Montenegro and this call for proposals are available on programme website.