The call is opened for the fallowing thematic priorities (TP):
- TP 1 – Promoting employment, labor mobility and social and cultural inclusion across the border; and
- TP 3 – Improving capacities for exploiting tourism potentials of the Programme area.
With an aim to promote the Second Call for Proposals, and to present the rules of the Call and the application package, the following events will be organized in Montenegro:
- 16 September 2019 (starting at 11.00 hours) - Kick-off conference and Informative Session, hotel “Hilton”, Podgorica, and
- 18 September 2019 (starting at 11.00) - Information Session, hotel “Franca”, Bijelo Polje.
- 2 October 2019 - Partner Search Forum and Informative session, Priboj, and
- 4 October 2019 - Information session, Sjenica
Deadline for submission of project proposals is December 27, 2019 at 15:00h.
More details on IPA CBC programme Serbia – Montenegro and this call for proposals are available on programme website.